Geneviève Lieuw, chairperson
Lieuw is a lawyer specialized in human rights. She is a member of the College for Human Rights in Utrecht and works as an independent consultant for international organizations, including the United Nations. At the College for Human Rights, her focus includes overseeing observance of the rights of women and LHBTiqa+.
- Member supervisory board Stichting Rosa Manus
- Member of the Nederlands Juristen Comité voor de Mensenrechten (NJCM), the Dutch section of International Commission of Jurists
Karin Kersten, treasurer
Kersten is Managing Director Trade & Commodity Finance ABN AMRO, part of Corporate & Institutional Banking. Before she worked at McKinsey & Company and in Investment Banking. She has held various supervisory directorships.
- Member Advisory Board Ormit
- Memseler selection committee Hotelschool Den Haag
Rudi Ekkart, interim chairperson
Ekkart was Director of the Netherlands Institute for Art History (RKD) in The Hague from 1990 to the end of 2012. Ekkart is Professor emeritus of ‘Methodological Aspects of Art-Historical Documentation’ at Utrecht University’s Faculty of Arts. He is a former chairperson of the Ekkart Committee. In 2001 Ekkart was appointed Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau “for his services to cultural history”.
- Member of Vereniging Rembrandt (Rembrandt Association) Advisory Board
- Chairperson of the Museumvereniging Museum Acquisitions Support Committee
- Chairperson of Stichting (Foundation) P. and N. de Boer
- Member of the Fries Museum and Keramiekmuseum Princessehof Supervisory Board
- Board member of Stichting (Foundation) Bosch Research and Conservation project
- Board member of Brantsen van de Zyp Stichting (Foundation)
- Chairperson of the Uytenbogaert Stichting (Foundation)
- Chair of jury of the Nederlandse Portretprijs
- Chair of jury of the Oude Leidenprijs
- Chair of jury of the Frits Duparcprijs
- Chairperson of the evaluation committee on museal research scholarships of Vereniging Rembrandt
- Guest curator Rijksmuseum Twenthe on the exhibition Lief en Leed
Hester Alberdingk Thijm, member
Alberdingk Thijm is director of AkzoNobel Art Foundation. Before she worked at Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen. She held various advisory and board positions in the arts field, including Stichting Niet Normaal, Fries Museum and Het Princessehof, Sikkens Foundation, De Ateliers and Stichting Spinoza Monument. Previously she was chairman of several advisory committees of the Mondriaan Fund. She was also a member of the jury for the Dutch entry at the Venice Biennale in 2013 and 2015.
- Member International Association of Corporate Collections of Contemporary Art (IACCCA)
- Board member Van Doesburghuis, Meudon – Paris
- Member advisory board Ketelfactory
- Deputy chairperson Stichting Spinoza Monument
- Board member and jury member Sikkens Prize
- jury member Gijs Bakker Prijs
Noraly Beyer, member
Beyer worked at the Wereldomroep (Dutch International Radio Statio) and the NOS Journaal (Netherlands Broadcasting Foundation ) from 1982 until 2009. She was a member of the Stuurgroep Code Culturele Diversiteit (Committee Code Cultural Diversity) and is still a promotor of the code. Beyer writes columns, researches for theatre and occasionally acts in theatre plays.
- Member of the Caraibische Letteren werkgroep (Caribbean Literature Committee), an independent committee within the Maatschappij der Nederlandse Letterkunde (Society of Dutch Literature).
Rune Peitersen, member
Peitersen has an international visual arts practice and teaches at the AKV|St. Joost Academy in Breda.
- Board member of Platform BK
Marga Weimans, member
Weimans is an international fashion designer with her own fashion label based in Rotterdam.
Click here for the Mondriaan Fund Supervisory Board Regulations (in Dutch).