Annelies van der Pauw, Chair
Partner at Allen & Overy law firm in Amsterdam. She leads the Corporate Law section in Amsterdam and is extremely experienced in corporate finance transactions, particularly acquisitions, joint ventures and public bids.
- Member of Stichting Tergooiziekenhuizen (Tergooi hospital foundation) Supervisory Board
- Board member of Stichting Bijstand Tergooiziekenhuizen (Tergooi hospital assistance foundation)
- chair of board of trustees of Allen & Overy Global Foundation
- global co-head Corporate Social Responsibility Allen & Overy
Annerie Vreugdenhil, Treasurer
Vreugdenhil is Chief Innovation Officer at ING Wholesale Banking. Before she was Global Head of Real Estate Finance.
- Member of Rotterdam School of Management Supervisory Board and Advisory Board
- Member Executive Advisory Board of Squirro
Kai van Hasselt, Member
Van Hasselt is founder of Shinsekai Analysis, urban strategy + cultural intelligence practice. With this agency Van Hasselt analyses the influence of cultural, economic and societal trends on cities and vice versa and develops strategies to develop districts, buildings and organisations. He is an associate-lector Design Thinking at Fontys Hogeschool Tilburg.
- Board Member of Young Stedelijk, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam’s youth group
Gijs Frieling, Member
Visual artist and painter, and painter of (temporary) murals. Frieling is also visual arts advisor at the Chief Government Architect’s studio. In this position he advises on visual arts in and around government buildings. He was Director of W139 presentation and production space in Amsterdam from 2006 to 2010. He won the Prix de Rome in the paintings category in 1999.
- Advisor visual arts Atelier Rijksbouwmeester
- Various guest lectureships (Jan van Eyck Academie, Rijksakademie)
- Jury of the Koninklijke Prijs voor Vrije Schilderkunst 2015
Rudi Ekkart, Member
Ekkart was Director of the Netherlands Institute for Art History (RKD) in The Hague from 1990 to the end of 2012. Ekkart is Professor emeritus of ‘Methodological Aspects of Art-Historical Documentation’ at Utrecht University’s Faculty of Arts. He is a former chairman of the Ekkart Committee. In 2001 Ekkart was appointed Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau “for his services to cultural history”.
- Member of Vereniging Rembrandt (Rembrandt Association) Advisory Board
- Chairman of the Museumvereniging Museum Acquisitions Support Committee
- Chairman of Stichting (Foundation) P. and N. de Boer
- Member of the Fries Museum and Keramiekmuseum Princessehof Supervisory Board
- Board Member of Stichting (Foundation) Bosch Research and Conservation project
- Board Member of Brantsen van de Zyp Stichting (Foundation)
- Chairman of the Uytenbogaert Stichting (Foundation)
- Chair of jury of the Nederlandse Portretprijs
- Chair of jury of the Oude Leidenprijs
- Chair of jury of the Frits Duparcprijs
- Chairman of the evaluation committee on museal research scholarships of Vereniging Rembrandt
- Guest curator Rijksmuseum Twenthe on the exhibition Lief en Leed
Noraly Beyer, Member
Noraly Beyer worked at the Wereldomroep (Dutch International Radio Statio) and the NOS Journaal (Netherlands Broadcasting Foundation ) from 1982 until 2009. She was a member of the Stuurgroep Code Culturele Diversiteit (Committee Code Cultural Diversity) and is still a promotor of the code. Beyer writes columns, researches for theatre and occasionally acts in theatre plays.
- Member of the Caraibische Letteren werkgroep (Caribbean Literature Committee), an independent committee within the Maatschappij der Nederlandse Letterkunde (Society of Dutch Literature).
Click here for the Mondriaan Fund Supervisory Board Regulations.