The application forms for the grants below will temporarily close on Tuesday 31 October at 5:00 PM (Dutch time) / 12:00 PM (Caribean time zone) until Wednesday 1 November 1:00 PM (Dutch time) / 8:00 AM (Caribbean time zone). The current forms for the following grants will be deleted:
- Art Commission
- Art Connection
- Art Heritage Presentation
- Artist Basis
- Artist Projects
- Artist Start
- Collection Mobility
- Curator Researcher
- International Art Fair
- International Art Presentation
- Protected Cultural Heritage
- Voucher International
What is changing?
The application form will be adjusted to make the application process clearer. The content of the grants will not be adjusted. The assessment criteria and conditions remain the same.
Do you have an application in preparation?
For applicants who have started an application for one of the grants above, the points below apply:
- Submit your application before 31 October 5:00 PM (Dutch time) / 12:00 PM (Caribbean time zone). Completed forms that have not been submitted will be deleted after 5:00 PM (Dutch time) / 12:00 PM (Caribbean time zone).
- If you are unable to submit before that date, please save a PDF of the application form you are working on so that you will not lose your entered information.
- You can apply for these grants again from Wednesday 1 November 1:00 PM (Dutch time) / 8:00 AM (Caribbean time zone) using the new form.
Are you submitting your application before 31 October or have you already submitted it? Then you don’t have to do anything.
If something is not clear, please contact the contact person from the grant. The contact details can be found at the bottom of the explanation of the grant on our website.