General contact details
Do you want to contact a colleague directly?
Contact details of our colleagues can be found here.
Information on our regional agents can be found here.
Press can contact the Communication department directly.
Get in touch here.
Monday to friday 9 am – 5 pm.
In 2022 our office is closed on:
- Good Friday: Friday 15 April
- Easter: Monday 18 April
- Kingsday: Wednesday 27 April
- Ascension day: Thursday 26 & Friday 27 May
- Pentecost: Monday 6 June
- Christmas: Monday 26 till Friday 30 December
Follow us on social media!
Read here how you can best reach our office by public transport or by car.
- train to Amsterdam Central Station
- take the exit Stationsplein
- approximately 15 min. walk to Brouwersgracht or
- take bus 18, 21 or 22
- get off at the Haarlemmerplein stop, walk down Marnixstraat
- after 30 meters turn left (before the bridge) onto the Brouwersgracht
- to ring Amsterdam A10
- until exit S103
- after the exit, follow the signs for the center (along Westerpark)
- continue until Haarlemmerplein (past bridge)
- turn left at the Haarlemmerplein traffic light
- right with the bend on the Haarlemmer Houttuinen/Tussen de Bogen
- turn right immediately: Kleine Houtstraat
- turn 3rd left: Brouwersgracht
- note: paid parking from 9 am to 12 pm
The building of the Mondriaan Fund is accessible with an assistance dog. The nearest disabled parking spaces are located at the Brouwersgracht number 20 or at the Haarlemmerstraat number 5. The builing has limited accessibility for wheel chairs, rollator walkers and mobility scooters. It is possible to arrange a meeting with staff of the Mondriaan Fund at an alternative location. For more information, please contact us.
Get in touch with our team
At the Mondriaan Fund, more than 55 people work on carefully handling applications, making results visible and organizing activities. If you have any questions, you can contact someone from our team directly.