Chairman of the supervisory board and member of the renumeration committee (from 16-03-2020 till 16-03-2024 with the possibility of reappointment)
Lieuw is a lawyer specialized in human rights. She is a member of the College for Human Rights in Utrecht and works as an independent consultant for international organizations, including the United Nations. At the College for Human Rights, her focus includes overseeing observance of the rights of women and LHBTiqa+.
- member of the inquiry committee CAF11 and similar matters (childcare allowance) at the Tax Administration
- member of the Supervisory Board of Stichting Vrouwenopvang Rosa Manus
- member of the Supervisory Board of Stichting Reclassering Caribisch Nederland
- member of the board of the Amsterdam Gay Pride Foundation
- member of the Supervisory Board of Plan International Nederland
- member of the Dutch Section of the International Commission of Jurists (NJCM)
- freelance international consultant
Hester Alberdingk Thijm
Deputy chairman of the supervisory board and member of the remuneration committee (from 01-11-2018 till 01-11-2022 with the possibility of reappointment)
Alberdingk Thijm is director of AkzoNobel Art Foundation. Former member of the advisory board of the Fries Museum and Ceramicsmuseum Het Princessehof. Former board member of De Ateliers.
- Member International Association of Corporate Collections of Contemporary Art (IACCCA)
- Board member Van Doesburghuis, Meudon – Paris
- Member advisory board Ketelfactory
- Deputy chairman Stichting Spinoza Monument
- Board member and jury member Sikkens Prize
- Advisor Stedelijk Museum Fund
Member of the Supervisory Board and the Audit Committee (appointment from 01-04-2021 until 01-04-2025, with potential reappointment).
From 2014 to 2018, Bijleveld was director of the Dutch Open Air Museum in Arnhem. He was previously director of the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam, where he headed the renovation of the building and the redesigned galleries. From 1992 to 1997, Bijleveld was director of Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam.
- Chair of the Veluwe Board and Veluwe Alliantie
- Chair of the ‘Veluwe Remembers’ Steering Committee
- Chair of the Helene Kröller-Müller Fund Foundation
- Chair of the Omniversum Supervisory Board
- Chair of the Vriendenloterij Museumprijs Jury
- member of the Supervisory Board of the Rijksmuseum Boerhaave Foundation
- member of the Supervisory Board of Toerisme Veluwe Arnhem Nijmegen BV
- member of the Advisory Council of the Geldersch Landscape and Castles Foundation
- member of the Advisory Council of the Frans Hals Museum Foundation
- member of the Advisory Council of the Nationaal Bomenmuseum Von Gimborn Arboretum
Member supervisory board (reappointed until 01-02-2026)
Beyer is a journalist and program maker. Beyer worked at the Wereldomroep (Dutch International Radio Statio) and the NOS Journaal (Netherlands Broadcasting Foundation ) from 1982 until 2009. She was a member of the Stuurgroep Code Culturele Diversiteit (Committee Code Cultural Diversity) and is still a promotor of the code. Beyer writes columns, researches for theatre and occasionally acts in theatre plays.
- Member of the Caraibische Letteren werkgroep (Caribbean Literature Committee), an independent committee within the Maatschappij der Nederlandse Letterkunde (Society of Dutch Literature)
- Jury member of the Mary Dresselhuys award
Member supervisory board and chairman of the audit committee (from 01-08-2020 till 01-08-2024 with the possibility of reappointment)
Kersten is the Corporate Development Director and member of the Executive Committee of ASA International. She is the former Managing Director Trade & Commodity Finance ABN AMRO, part of Corporate & Institutional Banking.
- Member Advisory Board Ormit
- Member selection committee Hotelschool Den Haag
Member supervisory board (from 01-04-2020 till 01-04-2024 with the possibility of reappointment)
Peitersen has an international visual arts practice and teaches at the AKV|St. Joost Academy in Breda.
- Board member of Platform BK
- Member of the Project committee Visual Arts of the municipality of Dordrecht
Member supervisory board (from 16-3-2020 till 16-3-2024 with the possibility of reappointment)
Weimans is an international fashion designer with her own fashion label based in Rotterdam. Furthermore she works as a teacher and researcher at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute and as a teacher at the Design Academy Eindhoven.
- Board member Design Platform Rotterdam