Information about submitting documents
How to compile your presentation in PDF?
There are several methods to make a PDF:
1) You can set up your presentation in Word, Excel or PowerPoint and save it as a PDF document (*.pdf).
2) If you have a hard copy of a document, you can use a scanner or printer (most printers have a scanner function) to make a scan. Choose PDF as your file extension. In case you don’t have a scanner at your disposal, you can use your smartphone or digital camera to make a picture and upload it to your computer. Insert the picture in a Word document and save it as a PDF.
If the document is made up of multiple pages, try to scan all pages into one single PDF document. Most printers facilitate this, especially printers with an automatic feed-through function. You can then place the entire document in the feed-through component.
3) If you want to convert another digital format to PDF, you can download freeware online (for example CutePDF).
Technical specifications for your documentation
Please submit a visual presentation in PDF format with 20 images (max. size 100 MB):
– Copy each image on a separate PDF slide and include information on the work, for example: “01 title of work, 2010, 20×30 cm, material”.
– Arrange the images in a chronological order from present to past, evenly distributed over the past years.
– Include the information per image in the documentation list, for example: “01 title of work, 2010, 20×30 cm, material”.
Video and audio fragments (max. size 200 MB)
– Extensions: *.m4v, *.mp3, *.mov, *.flv, *.wmv, *.jpg, *.gif, *.png, *.tiff, *.pdf, *.avi, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.mkv.
– Include video or audio fragments in your documentation list, for example: “01 title, 2010, duration 6 min.”.
The total size and duration of the presentation (images and separate video or audio fragments) should not secede 300 MB and 15 minutes duration.