As of February 1, the online explanation and the application form of the following grants will be adjusted. The current forms of these grants will expire on 1 February.
- International Art Fair (for individuals and organisations)
- Protected Cultural Heritage
- International Collaborative Projects with Heritage Institutes
- Art Heritage Presentation
- Art Commission
- International Art Presentation
- Art Connection
- Artist Start
Do you have an application in preparation?
For applicants who have started an application in our online system for one of the grants mentioned above, the following applies:
- Submit your application before January 31, 5:00 PM (CET) / 12:00 AM (AST). Completed forms that are not submitted will be deleted after 5:00 PM (CET) / 12:00 AM (AST).
- If you are unable to submit before that date, save a PDF of the application form you are working on so you won’t lose your completed data.
- You can apply for these grants again from 1 February using the new form.
Applicants who applied before February 1 don’t have to do anything.
Please contact us if you have any questions. The contact details can be found at the bottom of the explanation of the grant on our website.